We are looking for an enthusiastic content curator/ social media executive who can write well researched articles for our websites based in the UK, Australia and New Zealand.
You should have done at least 2-years at content / social media marketing. We expect you to have excellent English writing skills.
We’re offering Full time hours during Philippines day time, Paid holidays and time off, a super supportive manager and the training to grow your skills. We already have a small team of workers based in the Philippines that we’re looking to grow.
The work will be varied and you could be working on up to 5 existing websites planning and implementing blog posts and Social Media posts. We are 1 of Australia’s largest business finance providers. We have a series of websites and we continually build new projects. Because you will be expected to write the content for the various sites Good English is a must have skill.
- Creating content – news, customer cases, blog writing, SEO writing
- Creating social media posts in canva and posting to (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, insta etc.)
- Monitoring and responding to our social media accounts
- Finding and being active in relevant online forums (inc. LinkedIn groups)
- General administrative tasks
- Email marketing and preparation of email templates
- English Both Written and Verbal
- Canva or other graphic design skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms and marketing
- Excellent work ethic and a good attitude
Role will mainly be increasing organic traffic through content and social media marketing with some blog creation.
THIS IS A FULL TIME PERMANENT POSITION – 40 HOURS PER WEEK.
– Full time, 40 hours per week. You will be required to track and report your productivity.
– We foster “10% time”. This means 10% of your paid hours will be devoted back to you to engage in learning and growing. We will provide world class training materials.
– Depending on your skill and experience, salary will be negotiable. Additional skills you possess in line with the company’s growth strategy will be highly regarded and rewarded. Please indicate your desired pay range in your application.
– Probation period is 3 months.
– If you intend to moonlight, perform additional freelancing jobs or intend to run your own business, please do not apply.
– You must have reliable internet, power and up to date computer equipment. You must also have backup plans in case of electricity or internet outage.
Happy to work with timeproof and asana
Please submit application here by:
- Please send us an example of your writing, preferable a blog post you’ve created.
- Upload Resume and Including your portfolio with at least 2 contactable references.
- Cover Letter:
- Quick overview.
- Please tell us when you will be available to start work and how much you want to be paid.
- Please reply to this ad with the phrase ” I am not a robot” in the opening paragraph. so we know you’ve read the full article.
We take your application very seriously and thank you kindly for the time you’ve taken to apply. We can’t wait to meet our new blogging Superhero!